David Meehan Financial Controllers (DMFC) was set up, in Dublin, to provide clients with a cost-effective finance service.Over the last 20 years our principal, David Meehan FCCA, has provided large and small clients with a wide range of accounting and information services.
Who we work for
- We have been engaged by publicly quoted companies including eircom, HJ Heinz and Kerry Group to assist in various financial reporting activities.
- Similarly, we provide support to smaller indigenous companies such as The Dialogue network, TE Services, Sunsont and Wirecard Ireland.
- We have recently launched a service to barristers, providing financial management service utilising our in house system SummaBarrister.
How we work
- We enable you to avoid a fixed overhead commitment by outsourcing key aspects of your company’s finance function.
- Our services are agreed and priced upfront which means no unexpected charges later.
- Contracts range in duration from a few months to a number of years. Because we prefer to act as an integral part of a client’s team, we encourage you to include us in management meetings and other key meetings that help shape strategic decisions.
- To get a better feel for what we do, please review the ‘Services Offered’ section